64 years old, Married to Glenda Sue Snodgrass, three children-David, Ben and Jolyn. Veteran, United States Air Force (1970-1974).
Positions Held: Health, Physical Education and Social Studies Teacher at Highland High School (1975-1991) Principal at Clearwater Valley High School (1991-2000), Principal at Prairie Middle School (2000-2005) Principal at Prairie High School (2005-2007) Principal at Nezperce High School (2008-Present)
Education Background: Undergrad degree-Central Washington State College (1969), Masters Degree in Education-Eastern Washington (1979), Masters in Educational Administration-University of Idaho (1991)
Coaching Experience: Girls Basketball-29 years and counting-Record through 2011 (500-212) Track and Field 17 years and counting.
- Basketball, Football, and Track, Ridgefield Jr. High School Ridgefield Washington (1969-1970)
- Basketball and Track Coaching Staff, Eastern Washington (1974-75) Dr. Jerry Krause Head Coach
- Girls Basketball Coach, Highland of Craigmont (1975-1991) Record 265-114. Track Coach 16 years, Assistant Football 3 years, High School Boys and Girls Basketball 10 years each, Jr. High Boys and Girls Track 16 years
- Girls Basketball Coach, Clearwater Valley High School (1992-1999) Record 112-51
- Girls Basketball Coach, Prairie High School (2000-2006) Record 105-42
- Girls Basketball Coach, Nezperce High School (2010-Present) Record 18-5. Boys and Girls High School Track Coach
- North Idaho Coach of the Year 1980
- National High School Coach of the Year, District VII-1990
- Sate of Idaho Coach of the Year-Women’s Basketball 1978-1985-1995
- District II Coach of the Year (many times)
- Women’s Basketball Record (500-212), 3 State Championships (1978, 1985, 1995), State Runner-up 6 times (1977-1980-1981-1986 2001, 2002) State Third Place 1984, State Consolation Champion (1979 & 1996) District Champion 11 times.
- Track State Runner up 1984, Regional Champions 1984, White Pine Champion (1982, 1983, 1984, runner-up 1980, 1985, 1986, & 1989)